Thursday, August 17, 2017

Engagement Pictures Behind The Scenes

Hey guys! Back this week with a little update/post. Last week we took another session of engagement pictures and I made sure to take plenty of photos for the blogosphere life ;). 

I started off with getting my hair and makeup done by the fabulous Aimee Ortega (@makeupbyaimee) and also got my hair recently colored to match my Bellami Lilly Hair extensions. My hair color is done by Kristine (@mylittlehairblog). 

Check out these pics: 







My first outfit was this long blush colored evening dress with gold embellishments that I rented from "Rent The Runway"













The location of our session was in the beautiful Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.












I changed outfits halfway into this beautiful cream colored dress that I got at David's bridal. 













We are very excited for what's about to come! It was about 95 degrees outside but overall a successful and beautiful day! Like and share this post if you enjoyed! 

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment